We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Queen size beds

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sli
Montreal
8 posts
Save Topic
Majestic Queen size beds

Dont want to burst your bubble, but the Majestic does not offer any Queen size beds, only double beds.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
31 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Queen size beds

no matter what they may call them take a look at the pics from their website as well the ones that Debbie (of Debbie's Dominican Travels.)took 11/8.

worldisround.com/articles/233983/photo33.html

worldisround.com/articles/233983/photo34.html

worldisround.com/articles/233983/index.html

My sposue & I will not have any problems stretching out in the bed type pictured.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Queen size beds

Hi there: How do you know they have only double beds. Most of the information I found on different sites said queen size beds, my TA said queen size beds, some sites say double beds... confusing!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Queen size beds

Queen bed or double bed it will be new when u sleep on it and not 25 years old.

Sli
Montreal
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Queen size beds

I got the confirmation from an hotel staff. She confirm that the beds are double, not queen like on the brochure and on there web site. She did say that there is little difference from the double to the queen. But she did mention that in some rooms with double beds you can get a sofa bed, if available cause not all the rooms have a sofa bed.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic Queen size beds

Sli: Thanks for the info.

Eskimo: there's quite a difference between double and queen. The resort and advertisers should just change the info to reflect what is being offered. I hope this is not what this resort is about.