We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bellasky

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
bellasky

thanks alot all your input i got toronto sun today but not much yet in there for when we wont to go...

bellla r u a travel agent or just well traveled....lol

so what r saying is to wait until dec 1 or so to book.... i dont know if i can wait that long... i think that 1171 at ifa village is pretty good but if we could pay less than 1000 thats even better...we are not picky on where we go just picky on the the date jan6th..i think anything in punta cana is nice... like those bavaro beaches... hear they are great..... again thanks for all your help i will let u know what we end up doing as there are another 2 two that have to make this decision with us..

have a great day

:)

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bellasky

I'm not a travel agent.. although my friends and family have me working as an agent for them... lol

I travel a lot and research even more..

I'm not sure if you can find something for less than a 1,000.00 I would hope so, but like I said it's hard to say

If you are not too picky, then you will absolutely love IFA!!!! It really is on the (By far) the nicest stretch of beach in Punta Cana. With very calm water and lots of palm trees..

Talk to the other 2, but you won't make a mistake if you are a beach fanatic.. that beach is simply spectacular!

Good luck!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: bellasky

Club Grand paradise Is $1131. includes taxes

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bellasky

Eskimo

I would not really recommend Club Paradise, as it is further away from the beach.. if you are going to Paradise, then go to Gran Paradise Bavaro.

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bellasky

p.s. sorry!! Unless you don't mind walking a bit to get to the beach