We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Excellence

Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Excellence

I have a feeling, based on recent postings, that some aspects are slipping in quality.

I hope that these are minor glitches at Secrets Excellence. It's not a particularly cheap holiday, so one can justifiably have higher expectations.

I travel in June 2006 for 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed

John

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Secrets Excellence

Hey Phil!!! Didn't see ya there!!

Yes, I guess it's time for me.. lol

How have you been?? working hard?? Time for you to take a break.. why don't you come with us in January.. could use your talent there.. lol

And yes, SB will be holding my hand.. that's for sure.. as long as she doesn mind.. ;)

Inside The Box...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Secrets Excellence

I would do the honors for you bella! January is such a good month to get away from here.

Inside The Box...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Secrets Excellence

I would do the honors for you bella! January is such a good month to get away from here.

NE PA
12 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Secrets Excellence

John,

Just got back from Secrets on Friday. WE had an awsome time. The people are super. The resort is fantastic. You are going to ahve a blast.

Postagent.

BTA
Needham...
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Secrets Excellence

Hi Postagent,

Glad to hear you had a fantastic time. My wife and I leave in 253 hours (whose counting).

Will you be writing and posting a trip review on Trip Advisor? We're interested in evening entertainment (piano bar and / or dancing), any suggestions to make the trip go even better than we anticipate.

Thanks. BTA

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Secrets Excellence

I returned on the 5th. Sent in a review on the 10th. Still waiting for it to be posted. Received an email saying they received it but still not posted. In short it was an awesome week. Our second time there, and better than the first.

BTA
Needham...
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Secrets Excellence

How about cutting and pasting the review into this forum if they don't seem to post it? Thanks.

BTA

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Secrets Excellence

BTA,

This I have considered. I was hoping they would post it because it included some photos. I will give it a couple of more days. Thanks for the thought.

NE PA
12 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Secrets Excellence

BTA,

I will be posting it here on Tripadvisor, hopefully in the next day or two.In the meantime if you have any questions, I would be more than happy to help you out. I wish we were going back in 253 hours.

Postagent.

Toronto
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Secrets Excellence

John,

Just got back yesterday after two weeks there. The place is awesome. Do not worry. As previous posters said, some people will always complain.

We loved it and if it's any interest, my husband is from Liverpool. He can give you the scouse's opinion!