We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

punta cana Princess

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
punta cana Princess

Anyone been there?

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: punta cana Princess

Stayed next door at the Caribe club/tropical princess (p.c. princess has cross over priveledges). Met some nice people who were staying there though. They spent a lot of time at our resort as p.c. princess was on the quiet side and they wanted some action. Rooms were nice and the a la cartes good they said but if they wanted to go to the buffet they came over to our resort. Resort is not as well developed, with trees etc but is nicely laid out and you will have a great time.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: punta cana Princess

Just came back December 24th. Had a great time and would definately go back. Yes, a much quieter resort, less people, however that can be a bonus.

I have written a reply under the hotel page. E-mail me at home if you have any specific questions or would like to view some photos.

Denise

dstephenson1@mac.com

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: punta cana Princess

Thank you

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
6,013 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: punta cana Princess

Lindyloo - We are booked at the Caribe this Feb. Any insights you'd care to share. Best room locatation to request, best dishes at which restaurants, best staff to look for at checkin and at the bars. That kind of stuff. We've been to Punta Cana before so we know how great the beaches and the DR is.

Also any pics you'd like to pass along would be great.

allansdr@hotmail.com

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Regina, SK
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: punta cana Princess

We stayed in the Lirio building, it is the one closest to the quiet pool. It was a great location, balcony over-looking the pool. Close to the buffet and one of the open air theaters. Everything is close to the beach so dont worry. We ate everything and had no problems, you will be able to find something to fill up on, dont worry. We ate at the brazilian and the shanghai a la cartes but truly we were not all that impressed, the buffet had lots to offer and we enjoyed it more. Found that the beach bar had a little snack area that served burgers, hot dogs and ribs around lunch time (which the boys really liked). You can sample everything from rabbit to stewed goat but we stuck more to things we could relate to. Had a great pasta bar and also made omelletes to your specification the mornings. Go, enjoy and gain some weight....I know I did despite walking all about.