We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Bavaro Free Stay

London, Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Bavaro Free Stay

I posted on here about half a week ago asking about using a Complementary stay and having a hard time getting a response. Thank you to all the people who helped. BUT I just heard back finally and was told I could not use my "free stay" during Feburary (they have no space)I have to use it between now and Dec 21st or after April 15th inwhich the offer will have expired. We have no time between now and Xmas to use it. I am upset that we were not told either in person or in the letter with the complementray stay about any restrictions..I understand that it is peak time but the said they do not have space..which is BS because I could book a trip with them right now and pay 1200.00. Sorry I don't expect anyone to be able to do anything just disappointant and wanted to vent.

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
719 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Bavaro Free Stay

Who did you check with? Relatives of ours also got a complimentary stay as they were moved to the Ocean Blue due to water problems at the Ocean Bavaro last year. They just took their voucher to their travel agent who booked them and all they had to pay was their flight. The are going in March 2006. I would contact the agency you booked with last year and demand that you get to use your voucher or if you cannot use it until April 15th due to the resort being booked I would ask for an extension on the date. It doesn't make sense that you are being told that the resort is full.