We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tipping????

Brampton, Ontario
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Tipping????

Heading to Sunscape the Beach on January 22. I have AI and it includes tips but I was wondering if anyone gave tips. If so....How much? To who? Why did you tip (i.e. what did they do for you)?

Ohio
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tipping????

No you do not have to tip, it is included, But go with your heart and understand that some jobs pay more than others, and yes some staff deserves a little extra. i always carried about 10-15 ones in my pocket. I would tipr the bartender at the swim up bar 2-3 dollars once each day (victor), we gave the maid 4 dollars a day, and left her 7 on the last day plus my wifes hairspray, our extra chewing gum, and some toys for kids...little dollar store stuff. an evtra two dollars handed to your waiter or waitress after dinner if the did a good job just gets you that better of service the next time, And the smile and Gracias is more than worth the value of the $. Hope this helps....ps bring small denominations of currency as the hotels will not typically be able to make change, I took 100$US in ones and 50$ US in fives and did not come close to using it all!