We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to Catalonia Royal Bavaro

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
500 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
airport to Catalonia Royal Bavaro

I've checked out transportation from the airport to the CRB, and IBK and taxis seem to be the same price. There are four adults, 2 large suitcases and 3 carryon size. I know it is a fairly short ride to the hotel(10 to 15 minutes I believe). Is it easy enough to get a taxi that will fit us comfortably, or am I better off with IBK. Since price is about the same, I am more interested in convienence and comfort.

Oshawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,579 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to Catalonia Royal Bavaro

If convenience and comfort is key to you - then IMO you certainly would be better off with Bronly at IBK Services.

Have a great trip.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Oshawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,579 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to Catalonia Royal Bavaro

PS - ask him to bring along a few cold Presidente's as well - just to start things off right for you ! (extra charge)

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

3. Re: airport to Catalonia Royal Bavaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 26, 2010