We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Restaurants

Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Restaurants

Can anyone out there make a recommendation as to which restaurant is the best at the hotel. We are getting married there and they have offered us to use the restaurant as a reception area for dinner, just wondering which one has the best food and a little more privacy for the occasion? Also anyone care to comment on the disco that is at the hotel? Is it good?

Thanks for the help

Mel

Stoney Creek Ontario
Level Contributor
649 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Restaurants

We liked the French the best though others prefer the Grill or Japanese. The French is up at the front(main lobby area) and is more private, with curtains on the windows while the other ala cartes have no curtains,you can see right in. Not including the Japanese in this because it's a seating for ten people around the griddle,don't believe you would like this for a wedding reception. The best restaurant varies from person to person, at the time we were there we loved the French. Email me at larrycook16@hotmail.com and I'll send you photos of restaurant menus I took. Never made it to the disco, had trouble staying up till midnight.