We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Naiboa too noisy?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
3 posts
Save Topic
Riu Naiboa too noisy?

Most of the Riu reviews were positive, however from some people I've heard that Naiboa is to close to the Disco Pacha (?) and music is too load. other people complained that their balcony was to close to some smelly swamp, others said that unloading trucks were bugging them in the morning. what part of the Naiboa building would be the most discreet and quite?

we are too tired and need to have a peaceful vacation and need our rest. many thanks for your comments.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Naiboa too noisy?

We were on the top floor facing the pool (and Pacha) and NEVER heard a peep - and we often leave the patio door open.

Gregg

Waterloo
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Naiboa too noisy?

I was there 2 years ago on the other side and got woken up by trucks every morning. It really makes a big difference on which side you stay. I had no view as well. However, friends across the hall had a great view of the pool. The disco wasn't noisy at all.

Chicago
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Naiboa too noisy?

thanks for an info. were you facing the back, i.e. opposite direction to an ocean?

what time did trucks start to unload?

I am an early riser, but still wouldnt want that to happen before 7 am :)

don't care much about view, just need it to be clean and quite, that is all.