We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re Cincy Traveller and Sunscape Beach

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Re Cincy Traveller and Sunscape Beach

To all who have been reading about Sunscape Beach you will know that I have posted our experiences and published all of our pictures both pro and con. It has been difficult but I've tried to be objective and don't believe that I have ever told anyone to stay away - just go cautioned.

I am concerned about the posts by Cincy Traveller and have a feeling this person may be associated with some other resort.

The fact that this person is now encouraging you to go somewhere else is, to me, a key that they are not objective.

Another fact is that they regularly post comments that are not at all accurate. One example is today where they say that building 5 is by the beach. We stayed in building 5 and it is the first building from the main lobby on the North side - some 300 metres from the beach. They also make references to building six that I believe are not accurate regarding their supposed stay there.

If you are booked into Sunscape don't avoid it because of Cincy's comments, just go cautioned by the concerns people who have stayed there remark on. Go relaxed, advised, walk the beach and enjoy.

Cheers, I'm outta here.

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Re Cincy Traveller and Sunscape Beach

We stayed in building 5 also - 5304 for those who want a room with no issues - and that is definitely near the lobby. Great view of the mountain though from the balcony!

Just want to say that jakemister is right. He was there when it had its first growing pains, I was there during an up time when things were going well, and I can only assume from the reviews I have recently read, that things went down hill a bit after Christmas. They will get things right and were working to make things perfect while we were there. If you want absolute perfection, I would suggest not going anywhere as no resorts will ever be "perfect." If you want a nice relaxing vacation with sun, sand, ocean and drinks, go anywhere with a good attitude and you will have a blast!

Enjoy your upcoming trips! Wish I could go again.

Cheers!

NYC,NY
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Re Cincy Traveller and Sunscape Beach

My family was there after Christmas, and it was truly horrible. In just 2 days, our rooms were changed three times, then we left . The food, service and even the weather was poor. I would never reccommend this resort. I wrote my experience on the hotel review. Please read it. Jakemister, ignor all those that respond to you with such bitter words. I too think they work for the resort.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Re Cincy Traveller and Sunscape Beach

Jakemister - Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Re Cincy Traveller and Sunscape Beach

For those interested in Sunscape the Beach, read the hotel reviews today. If you don't believe me, just read the reviews. They speak for themselves.