We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape-The Beach

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
14 posts
Save Topic
Sunscape-The Beach

Going in December..any recommendations for requesting a particular building, location, etc....also, we booked a premium garden room, I'm assuming this would be ground level? Would it be better to be on an upper level (for the view), or how about these swim out rooms? I can't really tell how they are from the picutres.

Any help in getting any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Cleveland
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunscape-The Beach

I'll be there 12/2-9. I haven't been to STB before but from what I read, I requested an upper level room. Better ocean view and less noise (from the pool and people above you).

Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunscape-The Beach

Bldg 3 was a great location for us. We then upgraded to a honeymoon suite in Bldg 7, not bad either.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunscape-The Beach

We were upgraded to Bldg 7 with a hot tub on the outside. Awesome rooms. Also, for lunch/snacks by the pool or beach - go to the beach bar instead of the one in the middle by the pool. They serve pizza and burgers, etc and for some reason the food is better there and hot when served. Nachos with the homemade salsa is awesome!!