We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgrading Room at Excellence Punta Cana

St. Louis
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Upgrading Room at Excellence Punta Cana

My wife and I are staying at Excellence for 7 nights over Thanksgiving. We are currently booked in a garden room and the room is already paid for. When we get to Excellence, will we be able to upgrade to a oceanview room or swim-up room and if so, do you know about how much the upgrade costs?

Thanks in advance.

Chelsea, Canada
Level Contributor
775 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upgrading Room at Excellence Punta Cana

It always depends on availibility when you get there. But, if you really want to upgrade, you should try to have it done before you leave.

Mountain Top...
Level Contributor
605 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upgrading Room at Excellence Punta Cana

Contact the resort to see what the costs are to upgrade. Sometimes you will find it less expensive ugrading or booking the room you want with your travel agent ..

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Upgrading Room at Excellence Punta Cana

Hi,

I have been to Excellence twice and returning in Feb. I would wait till you arrive and see which room you have been assigned.

Last year we arrived, had booked a gardenview jr suite and they placed us in Bldg 3 with a room on the top floor facing the ocean as well as the coconut grove next door......it was so perfect.

You can always upgrade if your not happy with the room.

Have a Excellent vacation :)

4. Re: Upgrading Room at Excellence Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 06, 2010