We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Cana Brach Resort and Spa

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Cana Brach Resort and Spa

Anyone staying here, or anyone that has stayed...any reviews??

Edmonton, AB
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Cana Brach Resort and Spa

I had problems finding reviews for Ocean CANA, but a bazillion reviews of Ocean BAVARO. Turns out they are basically in the same resort area. The hotel is actually 2 hotels in one. On the left facing the ocean is Ocean Cana/Vera Club Hotel and on the right is Ocean Bavaro. As far as I understand, you have access to both areas (pools, bars, restaurants, etc.) Check out debbiesdominicantravel.com for reviews on Ocean Bavaro in Punta Cana - there are a few people who went in Jan/Feb of 2004 that posted their comments and mention Ocean Cana. Most of them sounded very happy.

Also try the World of Vacations website (worldofvacations.com I think) and if you go thru their online brochure you should be able to find the page that features the Ocean Cana resort. No reviews, just an overview of the resort.

My husband & I are going there at the end of January so we're hoping the reviews are accurate! I'm sure it will be great.