We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re: Sun&fun69

St. Thomas, USVI
11 posts
Save Topic
Re: Sun&fun69

Hey guys! We will be there from the 1st till the 7th. We have never been and can not wait to get there. Hopefully we will bump into one another. Take care

Bob n Tif

Loveland
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re: Sun&fun69

Ok, bobntf.....but it's hard to bump into you if we don't know which resort you'll be staying! You take care, too!

St. Thomas, USVI
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Re: Sun&fun69

Oops! We are staying at Secrets excellence in Punta Cana. I guess that should help. :)

Loveland
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Re: Sun&fun69

Hey bobntif! You'll love Secrets, I'm sure! We'll be at Ocean Blue so I doubt if we'll bump into you! You'll be with the "more elite!" LOL!! Have fun!!!

St. Thomas, USVI
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Re: Sun&fun69

More elite??? they might throw us out! :)~ Hopefully the people there will be down to earth open minded and fun! I've been to the DR before but not to a resort so we don't really know what to expect. I've read about a years worth of posts, but you never really know till you get there!

Loveland
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Re: Sun&fun69

Hi bobntif! I'm down-to-earth, open-minded and fun!! I'm sure you'll find someone at Secrets to mingle with!!! Not to worry!!