We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
5 posts
Save Topic
Bahia Principe

We just booked a vacation leaving this Saturday to the Bahia Prinicpe, my boyfriend and I are taking his parents, does anyone have any good reviews or things we should do while were there?

THanks

Cap-Pele, NB
Level Contributor
151 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe

Fabulous resort:

- the pool near the beach has all the activities

- a la cartes : steak/grill and seafood are great

- excursions: Saona Island or Kontiki party boat

Have a great trip!

Los Angeles
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe

Thanks very much, I've never been to the DR before -- hopefully this resort will be beautiful!!

Red Deer alberta...
Level Contributor
254 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe

You definatly picked a great resort. Went last year for 2 weeks and didn't want to leave. The layout of the resort is great because you have a trolley that runs up and down the entire resort every 2-3 minutes(the resort is large).There are 3 huge pools to choose from. What section of the resort are booked into? Club golden or hacienda? If you are like me and love to read as much as possible do a search for bahia principe on the forum and you will have scads of info to read. the beach and ocean are the nicest I have ever seen and we have beeen to mexico 4x and D.R. 2x.

florida
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principe

try the fishing trip, it's about 50us per person, but what i like the most it's the atv tours ( 4wheels) it's fun and where we go Crazy Gator, they have two diferent tours the crazy tours and the aventurecrazy tour, the last one is only for those that like the mud and the adrenaline, but we did the first one, was beautiful, we visit the beach of macao, the schools, the villages, the river and at the end we visit this amazing cave and yake a bath in his underground river and the best thing we only paid 60 us per bike, so was like 30us per person, you can contact him at crazygator4wheels at hotmail.com, don't go without it, another tour you can do it's the safaris, they take you to the real dominican republic, they have the best coffe in the world!!!

anything just email us at kent_jahaira at hotmail.com