We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tequila?

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tequila?

Do there have Tequila in DR? or more specifically at Breezes Punta Cana?

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
devon uk
Level Contributor
237 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tequila?

i have been to two hotels in punta cana sirenis and iberostar hotel and they both had tequila, the shots are massive!!

kelly x

Ontario,Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tequila?

Yes there is an endless supply of tequila at Breezes. Not to worry. You will enjoy!

Ontario,Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tequila?

Yes there is an endless supply of tequila at Breezes. Not to worry. You will enjoy!

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tequila?

Thanks for the info on Tequila, now we can sleep at night!

OntarioKid, how was it there? Was there any singles? Nightlife? Any info would be great.

Ontario,Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tequila?

Our family stayed at Breezes from Dec. 12-19. We took our 3 "children" ages 17,20 and 22. We all had a wonderful time. They didn't want to come home. There is always something to do there-many activities. At night there is always a show in the theatre put on by the staff. It usually starts at 9:00. After that is over all the young people head to the disco which is open til 2a.m. Then after that they go to the Mexican sombrero outside where you can eat and drink 24hrs. a day. My kids learned how to merengue,salsa etc. The key is to get involved. We met so many people from all over the world. We have received pictures from many of them and will probably stay in touch. There were a lot of singles there also! We had a blast! Anything else you need to know just ask. Enjoy!! We did.

boston,ma
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tequila?

yes they have it BUT its not good tequilla, I was at Iberostar Bavaro last year and they didn't have brand name stuff.

If you drink it with the training wheels it should be ok! If you just enjoy the taste of it you might be a little dissappointed but after the first 2 it won't matter much. I'm sure you'll enjoy the whole experience.

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Bavaro Suites
Iberostar Bavaro Suites
10,293 Reviews
Dominican Republic