We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Algorfa!

an igloo
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Topic
Algorfa!

You're back! Saw your other post - glad you had a great time (as I did). I swear, I looked around at people at the beach and was wondering if any of them were you.

Your sleeps thread is still going strong - I'm considering posting to it with my 150+ sleeps to go!

England
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Algorfa!

Hi Bananagee,

Met a few Canadians,

Couple of them from Toronto.

We met a couple from the Toronto area in the Japanese Restaurant, and had a nice evening chatting.

The other was someone at the Beach bar one evening, my nephew asked if she was American!! to which she replied that she was also from the Toronto area.

The last Canadian was dragged up on stage on the Western evening.

Don't know if any of the above were you.

Even though we were a bit apphrensive after reading so many negative reviews we had an amazing holiday.

I did wonder if some of the people actually went to Breezes.

Oh, my new Brother in Law got taken in to hospital, so you may have seen him in a wheelchair on Monday - I would point out that it had nothing to do with the resort.

Hope you had a good time.

Will be doing a review on everything that we did once I've caught up with some sleep.

:)

Robert