We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bavaro Princess

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto,on
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Bavaro Princess

Hi,

Has anyone been to Bavaro Princess since it has opened. We will be leaving in 20 days and are anxious to read a review on this hotel since it has opened. I have read a few things, but I am sure there are few of you out there that are just home or will be arriving home soon. Please let us know all about it.

1. Re: Bavaro Princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:48 am, July 30, 2009
toronto,on
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bavaro Princess

Hi Kinggets,

Glad to hear you had a great time and that the Bavaro is up & running. We can't wait to get there. How is the pool area near the beach? What building was your room in and did you upgrade to VIP when you got there. We are already upgraded to VIP as we booked back in September. Do you know what buildings are set aside for VIP? Do they serve Presidente on the beach in bottles? I read in previous reviews that they do. I hope so! Did you have a ground floor suite or the second floor suite? Did you take the Chlorinquine for the Malaria? If so, did you have any side effects? We have the drug but are not sure whether to take it. Thanks for answering my questions, I do appreciate it. 19 more sleeps!

toronto,on
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bavaro Princess

Me again! Did you take any pictures you could share? Thanks for putting our minds at ease about this resort, we booked last September just before the Hurricane and were very upset when we heard about the damage & then the fire. But I am very thankful for your review.

4. Re: Bavaro Princess

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:48 am, July 30, 2009
5. Re: Bavaro Princess

Removed on: 6:47 am, July 30, 2009
toronto,on
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bavaro Princess

Hi janine,

Thanks for all your information, I really appreciate it. If you could post the link under this post that would be great. Glad to hear you had a great time! Heather

Providence, RI
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bavaro Princess

Janine - Thanks so much for putting my mind at ease. I am heading to the Bavaro Princess on Sunday, 1/2 and this information is greatly appreciated. I'm traveling with a group and they all jumped on board based on my decision. So after hearing the resort was badly hit by the hurricane I was feeling extremely responsible for the rest of the group's vacation! Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction! I too would love to see pictures! Thanks again for all your input! Happy New Year! Lauren

north carolina
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bavaro Princess

Hi kniggetts,

I've been waiting to see something from you.....so glad you had a great vacation, which also means most of us booked for Bavaro princess will also have a good vacation! I was going to ask a few questions but I think twigger pretty much covered everything I was going to ask you....hehe, One little thought, do you think we should still take the meds? I'm not leaving till feb. Thanks, and Happy holidays to you.