We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Premium Resort

New Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
84 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona Premium Resort

Hi 2 couples going and staying here on Apr 20 -27th anyone else going to be there at that time? American's from Ohio If you are let's meet up! Party Time!!!!

england
Level Contributor
5,656 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Premium Resort

Hi Wilddog

Do you mean Barcelo Premium ??

Sparky

New Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
84 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Premium Resort

yes sparky lol

england
Level Contributor
5,656 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Premium Resort

Thought so.

Any questions feel free to ask Lol

Happy Hols

Sparky

Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
885 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona Premium Resort

Hey WILDDOG!

We have a group of 6 arriving at the Barcelo Premium on April 24, also from Ohio!!!!

We have 2 couples and 2 single folks that are so ready for some sun and fun - and many hours at the swim up bar...the lobby bar...etc, etc.

Have you been there before? I was just there last October and cant wait to go back!

New Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
84 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barcelona Premium Resort

yes i was there 5 yrs ago when it was a different name resort. new pool more restaurants, and upgrades since that time. what are you going to do wear name tags?lol let me know what to look for about your couples.i got recding hairline but decent built.girlfriend is small with black hair petite later

Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
885 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Barcelona Premium Resort

Nametags...lol

Okay, we have a middle aged couple - both tall and thin, she is blonde, he has dark hair and answers to Gula [last name]

Next couple - he is middle aged and graying, she just turned 40 last year, blonde, both average height.

Then there's Mani - big guy, early 40's, that we refer to as "boozer" - during a previous trip to Mexico he was blamed for making Gula drink too much...for 3 days straight :)

And me - mid 40's, short blonde, will be drinking out of a Red OSU Bubba Mug!

Should be easy to spot near a watering hole!

Cant wait...counting the days!

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
1,482 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Barcelona Premium Resort

We will be there April 13-27.. Sorry not American from Ohio but Canadians from Prince Edward Island...

We will try and save you some beer lol

england
Level Contributor
5,656 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Barcelona Premium Resort

Hi folks

You may or may not be aware but Barcelo Premium supports a local school. And are allways looking for help.So folks when you visit Barcelo Premium maybe if a few crayons , pencils , spanish books , any

geometry equipment could find a way into your cases.

Below are some links to the children at a party & a day out organised by the hotel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hssaejjfS8M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOQzFQGeHUA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11ZzCxbAmwo

The management will be more than happy to pass any gifts on , or you could even visit the school yourselves.

"Hats off" to them & everyone else who helps the local community.

Happy Hols

Sparky

Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
885 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Barcelona Premium Resort

Saprky -

Supporting the school is a wonderful cause - thank you for mentioning - I will be sure to take something for them! Should I see that it gets to anyone in particular when I arrive, or ask for management when I check in?

draddict -

Pleeeaaase save some Presidente for me! That is one of the things I look forward to most!

Arnprior
Level Contributor
731 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Barcelona Premium Resort

Ask for Sandy Ffeil, she is the director of the hotel and she I believe she oversees the childrens project.