We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Punta Cana Nov 20-27

Montreal, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Punta Cana Nov 20-27

We just booked our trip to the Bahia Principe for November 20th. We're 6 (3 couples) people in our mid-thirties.

Just wondering if there's any other couples that might be going to the Bahia Principe.

Or, if anyone has already been...Was there any couples/singles in their thirties/forties?

We know this place is not exactly a couples resort but we fell in love with the value. This place seems to offer a lot for a reasonable price.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Bahia Principe Punta Cana Nov 20-27

gimmiethebeach-

Yes for sure we should!! The only Spanish I know is "CERVESA" That's about it!

Are you going with a group?

kansas city, MO
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Bahia Principe Punta Cana Nov 20-27

No... we are on our 10th Anniversary vacation!!! We were married on Nov 19, 1994. So we will be alone!!!! But looking for a friendly hello to visit with...

Email us at brianlnc@earthlink.net so we can figure out how to meet. when are you getting married???

maple ridge, b.c.
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Bahia Principe Punta Cana Nov 20-27

we are six couples going to the bahia principe nov.11 to 25th , we booked in august and

got a great deal. we all in our forties and ready to have fun. my only concern was the damage done to the hotel, but everything is suppose to be fine at the bahia, only plants were uprooted . i,ve also heard from other people how beautiful it is and how friendly the people are. i look forward to the sun , beach and great company. (and of course a few drinks) hope you all have a great trip! P.S. the sonana island day trip is a must

kansas city, MO
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Bahia Principe Punta Cana Nov 20-27

Sandrat: what is the island trip? I haven't heard of that one. Why is it a must? It is our first trip there and we are always looking for something fun to do.

kansas city, MO
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Bahia Principe Punta Cana Nov 20-27

Here's a silly question: Does anyone know of a website where I can find a map of the resorts in Punta? We don't even know where on the island the Bahia is...just that it is an amazing resort.

Thanks for any input.

DJF
Ab
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Bahia Principe Punta Cana Nov 20-27

Debbie's dominican site has maps.

kansas city, MO
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Bahia Principe Punta Cana Nov 20-27

thanks. i figured that out yesterday after i posted. i went to google and found it.

Lewes, DE
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Bahia Principe Punta Cana Nov 20-27

Hi all -

I found a resort map - but can't find where on Bavaro beach it is. Just curious what area and what hotels are close by. In Feb '04 we were at the Bavaro Princess, and loved the location. You could walk to the little town - forget the name - went to place (Langosta del Caribe) - and had lobster. Cool place - tables/chairs in the sand on the beach - ice cold Presidente's...... way fun.

We will be there Nov 19-28th...... and can't wait.

NJ
Level Contributor
280 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Bahia Principe Punta Cana Nov 20-27

how far is Langosta's from melia caribe trop...deff want to try this place....hope its close by!