We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help ASAP pleaseeee

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
No where
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need Help ASAP pleaseeee

Want to gp to Punta Cana in October or November..want to propose to my girlfriend..I want to do it horseback riding....does any one know any websites or contact info for horseback riding in Punta Cana area? Need to go on a fairly secluded area of a beach...thanks

Medford, New Jersey
Level Contributor
298 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Help ASAP pleaseeee

Secrets in Punta Cana offers Horseback Riding. My wife and I will be there in November. I am sure some of the others offer it as well.

Paul

Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Help ASAP pleaseeee

How romantic!

What a wonderful way to do it!

Do you know where you will be staying yet?

Why are you called lonely if you are in love?

Just tell me to button it if I;m being nosey!

There are lots of ranches here that offer horse riding but for convenience it would be better using one close to your hotel - many hotels also include horse riding in the All-Inclusive package but they often use these short stints to sell you a full horse-back riding tour.

You also get to ride on the beach after lunch on the Bavaro Runners Jeep Safari

El Pat Ranch also does full moon rides on the beach (there's a full moon on Oct 17 and again on Nov 15) so that's another option.

All the best to you both

Are you sure she'll say yes?

bb

PS - don't forget to wear a hard hat ;>)

No where
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Help ASAP pleaseeee

I need it to be private, just the 2 of us, plus the guide, and I also need to book from home, before I get there, otherwise Punta Canad will be off my list...

dallas
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Help ASAP pleaseeee

I believe you can do a moonlit horeseback ride at secrets....it is extra but it will be just the two of you and they ride on the beach may be what you are looking for.

No where
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need Help ASAP pleaseeee

Thanks...but I would need a phone number or e-mail or website of the actual tour guy, or horseback operator. Thanks

Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Need Help ASAP pleaseeee

Sorry lonely but house riding outfits are pretty low-tech in these parts - you speak espani?

I'm sure once you have selected your hotel the guest service desk, or your holiday rep, will be able to arrange this for you to exactly suit your needs - you can do anything with money here and they will be more than willing to oblige

I don't think it's a good idea to let the horse riding outing influence your choice of hotel - IMHO - it's best the other way around

bb