We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canadian west coast travel agency

Bridgewater, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
canadian west coast travel agency

Looking for feedback both positive or negative from anyone that would have booked vacations through a Canadian west coast travel agency known as Travel tst.Found them on the web and after lots of checking,they are offering much cheaper prices.I am going to Punta cana in Feb.09.Any responses will be very helpful.

ardrossan,alberta
Level Contributor
81 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: canadian west coast travel agency

I'm from Alberta, and never heard of them. If they are that much cheaper, be careful. Remember the old rule, "if it sounds too good to be true...."Hope it all works out.

Ontario Can.
Level Contributor
2,267 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: canadian west coast travel agency

Just checked their prices against Itravel2000, selloffvacations and redtag. They were Identical to the dates we would like to fly on.

Who are you comparing them too?

I have found travelmix to be generally cheaper than most others.

Bridgewater, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: canadian west coast travel agency

They are in Richmond B.C.,a member of the BBB and have a satisfactory rating.Seems they may be a part of a larger company named Time square travel?

Bridgewater, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: canadian west coast travel agency

Compared against some of the usuals including Itravel 2000,they are cheaper by $350.00 out of Halifax N.S.

Summerside
Level Contributor
1,536 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: canadian west coast travel agency

I sure would like to know more about this company as well. We booked a few weeks ago for the Ocean Blue in March and I checked many many sites and found everyone this year has the same price which was 1319. My TA told me that any company out there trying to advertise better deals would be fined by the industry. This site is showing it for 1160. That's a savings of 318 per couple. Whow!!

Bridgewater, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: canadian west coast travel agency

That is why I would like some info,they are BBB registered so we're hoping no problems,we have not booked yet either.

Bathurst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: canadian west coast travel agency

Just call your travel agent and they should match the price. I deal with Sell Of Vacation in Moncton. When I find something cheaper on another site I give her a call and she matches the price.Good luck

Bridgewater, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: canadian west coast travel agency

I'll give that a try.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: canadian west coast travel agency

NovaScotiaPetite - check your messages. Thanks!

Bridgewater, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: canadian west coast travel agency

Found another website with good prices to Punta cana.allseasons.org.