We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Bavaro Spa and Beach Resort

Atlanta, GA
1 post
Save Topic
Ocean Bavaro Spa and Beach Resort

Please let me know how it is. My big 35 is coming up in a couple of weeks and I am thinking about going there for the all inclusive with my friend.

Is this a great spot for 2 Single Females?

Nighlife, food, attraction recommendations welcomed.

Thank you.

Cynthia

Lawrence,Massachuset...
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Bavaro Spa and Beach Resort

Hi Cynthia,

Just got back from Ocean Bavaro on the 28th, read my review on Trip Advisor.

You will definitely like this resort.

Any questions email me.

Emma

Alberta
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Bavaro Spa and Beach Resort

Hi Cynthia,

If your two females you will be loved by the entertainment staff at once! They made our trip amazing. If you are down at the beach near the Happy Club booth they will find you. Participate in all the activites if you like that kind of stuff-they are lots of fun! The food is good, not incredible. Try all of the a La Carte rest. at night if you can. The nightlife...well there is a night show which is very entertaining every night if you are into that. If not the lobby usually has live music playing. The dicso starts going after the night show is finished usually.

Hope some of this helped!

london, ontario
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Bavaro Spa and Beach Resort

Hi, myself,husband and 5 of my cousins have booked this resort for November 6. We have been to the Rui Mambo in Puerta Plata, DR, Decarmeron Complex in Peurta Vallarta, MX and the Decameron in Columbia. I was wondering if anyone has been to any of there resorts and how they compare to the Ocean Bavaro Spa and Beach Resort. The reviews look good and we are really excited for the trip. Does anyone have suggestions on daytrips?

Providence
Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Bavaro Spa and Beach Resort

Hi Cynthia! I'm a single guy going down to the Ocean Bavaro and wondering how you enjoyed your vacation. Were their other singles to hang out with???