We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why is there no one staying at the Breezes in Punta Cana?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
upstate New york
Level Contributor
191 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Why is there no one staying at the Breezes in Punta Cana?

ARe we the only people going to Breezes?. I see not one other person and if you are out there please say so cause I am freaking out. Thanks, Nancy

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why is there no one staying at the Breezes in Punta Cana?

Breezes has been shut down due to damage from Hurricane Jeanne. People that were booked at Breezes had been relocated to other hotels - most to the Bahia Principe. Breezes is supposed to open again in December, not sure exactly when though.

While in Punta Cana last week we walked to the Breezes and they were still making repairs, although it looked like they were making some headway.

We stayed at the Breezes on our last trip to Punta Cana and we loved it! The beach is beautiful, so is the hotel. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with your choice of hotels!

victoria canada
Level Contributor
581 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why is there no one staying at the Breezes in Punta Cana?

lvtosun, I heard they were not opening till Dec 10th? Our travel agent told us that as well as Gregg, sent a note along threw this form and he seems to have the know on whats going on down there. Cheers Skipper

upstate New york
Level Contributor
191 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Why is there no one staying at the Breezes in Punta Cana?

Can you ask your friend if he has gone by there and seen anything to be concerned about. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Nancy