We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape the Beach

Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sunscape the Beach

Does anyone have any new information about Sunscape Beach resort now that it is "officially" open? Has anyone been able to find any "real" photos of the resort besides the photo/illustration that shows up on all the websites?

Ohio
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunscape the Beach

KarenG, I hope this link takes you to the right place.....it is to a post from Jakemister, who IS AT THEH BEACH YEAHHHH!!!,

We are going 1/3-1/7 2005.....can't wait...hope this eases your mind alittle,,,it helped me..

Ohio
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunscape the Beach

Here's the link :::

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147288-i27-k20562…

See ya at THE BEACH !!

Ohio
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunscape the Beach

I tried the link......you have to copy and paste it into your browser and it works !!! When are you going?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunscape the Beach

Please eveyone disregard my post from Saturday we were hoodwinked when we booked in. THIS PLACE IS A NIGHTMARE AND IS NOWHERE NEAR READY.

I apologize for the earlier post but these people sunscape and signature are very good at lying. This place should not have opened and will noty be ready before January to support the load.

Please call your travle agent now.

Windsor, Ontario
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunscape the Beach

I think this guys is just full of crap, I bet you he isnt even there.

Oshawa ontario
Level Contributor
61 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunscape the Beach

What do you mean jake? Are you sleeping on the beach? No food available? It's snowing? Pool is a dirt pit? No bars ? No drinks?

Everyone needs to chill out!

montreal
Level Contributor
26 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunscape the Beach

I Think you should take Jakemister seriously, and inquire to your travel agent or to sunscape resort. This place is suppose to have 6 a la carte restaurant and now it s BUFFET only.

I don't think this is acceptable.

Shawinigan, Québec
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunscape the Beach

ok and how do you explain that one day jakemister tell us that he was at sunscape and it is paradise and the other day he tell us that is hell down there...

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
198 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunscape the Beach

How can Jakemister say one day its great and the next its terrible? And then he says to disregard the possitive because he was lied to? I don't believe he is there either, and I think its terrible that he would do this to people who are just wanting the truth about this resort.

Kansas City
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunscape the Beach

I have read many many posts, and it sounds like a Jerry Springer show. Come on, folks, but let's be realistic. Most people who are reading this don't have a cancellation insurance; therefore, regardless of what everyone else says, we will go and enjoy our time. Just remember, any vacation is only as relaxing and memorable as you make it to be. We all paid very good money for this vacation, and we should enjoy it, even if iakes a little uncertainty, but we are all in it together and let's make the best of it.

By the way, I am going 1/8 -1/15 and realize that chances of things being completed are a lot higher for me than for people going tomorrow, but come on, try to relax and enjoy. Good luck and have fun!