We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 apple (star) Punta Cana rsorts

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
336 posts
1 review
Save Topic
4 apple (star) Punta Cana rsorts

Just curious as to the level of quality of a 4 apple Punta Cana resort? My biggest question is how goos hould we expect the food to be?

New Cumberland...
Level Contributor
66 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 apple (star) Punta Cana rsorts

We just got back from Bavaro Princess - it was absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend it.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 apple (star) Punta Cana rsorts

I think you should expect the food to be bland. Take some spices if you wish. Try a little of everything, but not all at once, and you will discover somethings to be tastier than others. It's all part of the experience. Have a great time!

Loveland
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 apple (star) Punta Cana rsorts

A four-Apple resort should be pretty good but will vary from place to place. I always find the food to be a bit too bland for me so I usually take my Lawry's Seasoning Salt! It helps....a lot! Try to remember to select only foods that are kept at the proper temperature. Hot foods should be hot and cold foods should be cold. If they aren't, take a pass. Also, eating smaller portions more often seems to help. Eat yogurt every day for a few weeks before your vacation, too.

markham
Level Contributor
286 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 apple (star) Punta Cana rsorts

dont expect it to be like going out back home...it is different....i have been lucky..everytime i have been anywhere in DR,i have had decent food....all places were 4-5 star places...so dont worry it should be ok...just dont over indulge in anything,food or booze ....otherwise you should be ok