We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo verses bus at PC

Charlotte
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Limo verses bus at PC

Do you think it is worth the $155.00 for the limo ride verses taking the bus to Secrets Excellence from the airport.? We are going July 16th with another couple. Thanks!

NB Canada
Level Contributor
760 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo verses bus at PC

LOL Hell no, if you dont want to wait for the bus, tke a taxi, we did, it was only 22 US, i mean unless you want to waste money, the view is the same no matter what you are driving in.

Stewartstown, Pa
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo verses bus at PC

It's been suggested to me to take the bus, if you're on an Apple or other agency 'all-inclusive'. A lot of times the tour operators hand out things on the bus, and, if the bus breaks down, another bus comes to get you. If your taxi breaks down, be sure to wave when the bus goes by!

Obviously it's up to each person, but after thinking about it, (we have a 60 minute ride to STB), we'll stay with the bus.

Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo verses bus at PC

I think for approx. U$300 you could get a chopper to take you but your bags would have to go on the bus - it would have to be booked in advance - they do a good trade in airport transfers ... BB