We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape the Beach

Virginia
5 posts
Save Topic
Sunscape the Beach

I sent an inquiry to Sunscape and they responded within hours. I told them that I would be there from the 20th - 27th. Their reply is below. It bothers me somewhat that conveniently the "soft construction" is scheduled to end right before we get there and also that she said "should be 100%" but at least they responded. Hope this helps.

Dear Corwin,

Thank you for your interest in Sunscape Resorts.

The resort will open on December 1st however there will be soft construction ongoing until December 19th. The resort should be 100% during your stay. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind Regards,

Melissa

www.sunscaperesorts.com

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunscape the Beach

Hey clyvers,

"soft construction" what excactly does that mean? i am very worried at this point, we'll be down there on the 18th..we'll be arriving in the evening though so hopefully we wont be witness to any of this "soft construction".

Thank for the update anyways, im sure everything will turn out just fine and everyone will have a spectacular vacation

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunscape the Beach

Hi

I think we should all go there with an open mind. We have to make the best of the situation. We all chose to book knowing that it was possible everything might not be up and running. Hopefully everything turns out the best for everyone. By the way, we are leaving January 1st.