We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana "Caribe club"

Canada Ontario
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Topic
Punta Cana "Caribe club"

HI there!

I will be traveling to the DR in december so really soon i will be staying at the caribe club in punta cana.... I'm looking for a phone number for this place because i want too upgrade my room to a royal suite as a surprise for my daughter and husband... but can't seem to find one anywhere on the net.. i cannot even find the actual site for the resort. This will be the first trip for us as a family.. so i want so badly to upgrade and surprise them. So A phone number would be great, toll free perferably if there is not one thats ok too regular phone will do.

Or the actual website would be great too!

Any info you can provide will be greatly appreciated

Leighlyn

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana "Caribe club"

Is it's full name the Caribe Club Princess? If so, here is the website http://www.caribeclubprincess.com/ I hope this helps...

Canada Ontario
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana "Caribe club"

Thankyou so much i do believe that is the full name:)

thankyou thankyou

leighlyn

NB Canada
Level Contributor
760 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana "Caribe club"

It is next to impossible to find a number for that resort, but that website is correct.

I just had to add that you will have such a blast, as you can tell from my name it is my favorite resort. I hope you have the time of your life.....