We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bavaro Princess July 19-26

Canada
9 posts
Save Topic
Bavaro Princess July 19-26

My fiancee and I will be there for our honeymoon and would like to know if there is anything that we should bring that we may not think of. Also if anyone has stayed there in the past please share your experiences. And who else will be there during the 19-26th? We are both looking forward to it and cant wait to party and relax for the week. Also is there anything that we should or shouldn't make a point of doing while we are there. Thanks

Baltimore MD
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bavaro Princess July 19-26

we are going july 6-13, I will post when we get back. we have a group of 18 going ages 7-67. so it should be a variety of comments LOL

Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bavaro Princess July 19-26

the one thing that I have recommended before is MUNCHIES. unless you want to pay $7 US for a bag of lays potato chips! Food is readily available, but don't you just love having something to munch on? we were there before xmas - would go back in a heartbeat. grounds are beautiful, beach is absolutely stunning and the staff are amazing. it's what you make it, but they'll take awesome care of you. Congratulations on your wedding - what a great place for a honeymoon!

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bavaro Princess July 19-26

I would listen to Kniggets.... she is right...

Don't eat the snacks in the room snack bar.... it's not like $50.00 bucks is that much, but they do ripp you off!!!!!

big time!!!

Other than that The Princess is great~~~~

lol

Canada
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bavaro Princess July 19-26

Thanks for the replies. I have another question about dress code. I understand that I have to wear long pants in the a la carte restaurants for dinner, can i wear sandals? or do i have to wear shoes. Thanks alot.

Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bavaro Princess July 19-26

better be safe than sorry and pack a pair just in case. I know my husband had to go back to the room and change from his dress shorts into dress pants - he thinks he wore sandals, but i can't remember.

Nutley NJ
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bavaro Princess July 19-26

Girlfriend and I will be at the palladium bavaro from the 16th to the 23rd!

Canada
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bavaro Princess July 19-26

How close is that to the Bavaro Princess?