We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natura Park room upgrade charges.... what are they as want...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, uk
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Natura Park room upgrade charges.... what are they as want...

Hi, I have scoured the web trying to find out the cost of upgrading to beach front deluxe room/ suite when u r on an all inclusive holiday at natura Eco Park. I have booked to go for a week mid Oct (also whats the weather going to be like then??? raining????) and am recovering from two major ops and about to have another one so have limited mobilty and energy. we are aware there is a set of steps into the resort which my partner will carry me down but once in it i want to be sure to be near the beach/ pool as they will be where i will be staying most of the trip. i want to email and explain i need a downstairs room near beach etc and why but if its not too expensive i cud get the room upgrade and then can relax as am soooooooo worried and anxious as am still not well and this holiday is my one break inbetween ops n to get me the oomph i need for facing the next one and all that brings!!!!!!

so would be very grateful if any of u cud help n also with the weather aroound that time... or a good room u may have stayed in there that wud be good if not the above mentioned upgrade rooms.

Urs in high anxiety

Tee

Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Natura Park room upgrade charges.... what are they as want...

Helentbag, I do not have an answer to your question but wanted you to know I will pray for you and your successful surgery. I would think you could e-mail the concierge at the hotel with your request and most would try to accomodate you if they could without an upcharge considering your circumstances. If I am wrong than shame on them.

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Natura Park room upgrade charges.... what are they as want...

Helen! I hope your vacation and your surgery go well!!

If I were you, I would ask a doctor for a note, stating that you can not walk long distances or climb the stairs, and that you just had the operations. Send an e-mail to the resort asking for accomodations close to the beach and on the main level and attach the doctor's note. Take that note with you when you go, just in case. Things can magically dissappear in the DR! lol

I can't imagine that the resort will not be able to accommodate you!

Good luck to you!

Denholme, United...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Natura Park room upgrade charges.... what are they as want...

i have just returned from natura and the staff are really good , i am sure if you explain your problems you will be catered for , who are you travelling with, if its thomson than say hello to joanne your rep she is fantastic