We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana Princess in july

Montreal
13 posts
Save Topic
Punta Cana Princess in july

Looking at going to Punta Cana Princess July 16-23 with husband and 2 boys aged 12 & 15. Anyone else going at that time..esp with kids. Anyone else with info. Thanks

Miami.Fl
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana Princess in july

Last year we went for 4 day 3 nites at Punta C Princes, we have a wonderful time, we meet very nice people, some guest, some from the staff.. we have a veru good sevice, also the service at the restaurant were execent, we have no complait. My two sons were 17, 22, and a girl frind 17, my mom and my husband and I, we all found activities for our age, they have a very good animation group.

You will enjoy the time. plese let me know when you come back how your vacations ent thru,

Miami.Fl
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana Princess in july

Last year we went for 4 day 3 nites at Punta C Princes, we have a wonderful time, we meet very nice people, some guest, some from the staff.. we have a veru good sevice, also the service at the restaurant were execent, we have no complait. My two sons were 17, 22, and a girl frind 17, my mom and my husband and I, we all found activities for our age, they have a very good animation group.

You will enjoy the time. plese let me know when you come back how your vacations ent thru,