We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parasailing at Breezes

Syracuse
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Parasailing at Breezes

Does anyone know if Breezes offers parasailing?

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Parasailing at Breezes

If they don't you can walk down to the area of the Rius and Iberostars where it is offered for sure. Facing the water walk to the right (south).

Gregg

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Parasailing at Breezes

NewYorker, you will definitely have to go parasailing without me, I'm a big chicken

England
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parasailing at Breezes

Have done this before but not in DR.

Bet my 9 year old would enjoy it.

Any ideas on how much it costs?

Bathurst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parasailing at Breezes

We were at Breezes 2 years ago. Husband did go parasailing $25.00US for 1/2 hr he had a great time.

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parasailing at Breezes

oh texas, you have to go parasailing. It is a wonderful experience. I did it twice with my son in Punta Cana. Cost is about $30.00 US. Double up with someone if you are scared to go yourself. It's a beautiful way to see the coastline.

New Yorker, the other person who posted was right, you can find someone to take you on the beach, but most likely there will be a representative at Breezes to hook you up.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Parasailing at Breezes

Have a look at the website.

www.breezes.com/resort_br_puntacana/index.asp

bham england
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parasailing at Breezes

Go to the large building to the left on the beach you can book it there, also many other water sports and excursions. some are free

sussex Eng
Level Contributor
501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Parasailing at Breezes

I've wanted to do this since I did it 5 years ago, but when I checked with my insurance I wasn't covered. Do these guys have insurance out there?

bham england
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Parasailing at Breezes

we had to sign a paper stating that breezes would not be held responsable for any accidents on any water sports

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
126 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Parasailing at Breezes

Just got back from breezes yesterday. Yes they do parasailing from the breezes beach area. It was 45us for 1 person, 80us for two people. Go to the building to the left of the resort. That is where all the water activities are booked.