We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Party at STB

St. Louis, MO
12 posts
Save Topic
Beach Party at STB

I was reading on a post about the beach party on Saturdays at STB. Does anyone know what time it starts, when the fireworks are and how long they serve food at the beach party? We will arrive Saturday night and leave the following Saturday.... I'm wondering if we're going to miss all of the Saturday night fun. :<

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Party at STB

I believe the beach party started at 6:00 and it was still going when we left at 10:00. It was a blast because you get to meet other guests (they sit you at tables that fit about 8 or ten people). We met a really cool couple from Montreal!

They also have an outdoor party on Wednesday nights. It is in the plaza area, so you will make that one for sure!

Have a fantastic time!

Mentioned in this post
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
Loveland
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Party at STB

Hi weimmom!! We arrived at STB on Saturday, May 7 and left on Saturday, May 14! We were able to attend the "AWESOME BEACH PARTY" the evening we arrived. It started around 7:00PM and food was being served throughout the evening until around 10:00! Wonderful buffet stations are available for you to serve yourself. The waitstaff will bring you your drinks and anything else you may need. All of the tables on the beach have white linens and even the chairs are covered! How pretty it looked and the food was terrific!! There were two different bands to entertain you and there was plenty of dancing!! They had merengue lessons and a Limbo contest! That Limbo was really fun! The animation team is fabulous and really do a great job! Vendors displayed their wares and encouraged you to buy something! Just keep walking if you're not interested!!! They didn't have fireworks that evening but Secrets did! We watched their's!! We had a wonderful time at the beach party!! Missed the second one because of our early flight out! I hope this helps you! Go and enjoy if you can!

loveallinclusives!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Party at STB

loveallinclusives,

How did we not meet?

From reading some of your posts, it seems like you enjoyed STB as much as we did, no complaints!

Too bad we missed each other!

Loveland
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Party at STB

BDTAllen! I'm sorry we missed you too! Yes, we loved STB and we're going back again in August!!!! Are you planning another great vacation there anytime soon??

loveallinclusives!

Maine
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Party at STB

weimmom - we arrived at STB around 6:00 on April 30th, checked out the room, had a few of beers and then changed into shorts and hit the beach! They keep the food stocked and cook most of the night so you can try something, dance a little and then eat some more. Have a few drinks and then eat more! When we left the following Saturday morning, they were already setting up the tables for that nights party. The entire staff puts a lot of work into this party - enjoy yourself, do a little limbo, dance with the animation staff and have a Blue Hawaii for me!!!!

St. Louis, MO
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Party at STB

Thanks! We will have a great time! We won't get to the resort till almost 10pm.... it will have been a long day of travel and I hope we've got it in us to check out the festivities! Maybe we'll have a fast transfer and get there earlier.

Derry, Ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach Party at STB

what is STB?? Sounds cool..

Any beach partys in Cabarete??

Cheers!

Mentioned in this post
Cabarete
Cabarete
Dominican Republic
Maine
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach Party at STB

Irishboy, STB is Sunscape the Beach. Check it out!