We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

texas
Level Contributor
30 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

We are leaving for Punta Cana in a few weeks and staying at Breezes. We were wondering how the hotel ranks. From the web site it seems really nice with lots of activities for kids and teens. Any suggestions or comments?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

We were at Breezes in May, and even though we don't have any teenagers any longer, I did comment that I wished we had been able to take our kids there when they had been teenagers as they would have loved it. There is the rock climbing wall, the ice skating rink, circus trapeze and a trampoline, not to mention the high waves and the boogie boards. They will love it.

Ovid, NY
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

We just got back from Breezes and had a wonderful time. My daughter got married there. It was beautiful and no stress. Our group had several in their early 20's and they had a great time with lots to do. Your teens will have a wonderful vacation. Bring lots of sunblock with you. The DR is a real depressed country so be aware of that for your bus ride from the airport to the resort. The resort is absolutely beautiful. If anyone gets an upset stomach, they cook in coconut oil, our stomach's are not use to that, anyway, the bartenders have a mixture they fix up that will take care of it so don't worry. Have a great vacation.

texas
Level Contributor
30 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

Thank you for letting me know. I have heard so many bad things about the resort and the DR. This is our first family vacation like this and do not want it to be a mess. If there is anything else I should know please inform me. I would like to hear from anyone returning from Breezes so I can know what to expect. Thanks again for the help.

Bangstx

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

bangstx, when do you leave? We will be at Breezes June 22-29th, I have two boys, 8 and 13

texas
Level Contributor
30 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

We leave DFW Saturday, June 25 and return to Texas Wednesday June 29. We will be there the same time.

Syracuse
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

bangstx we will be arriving on the 24th thru the 29th with two teenagers also! I bought some blow up rafts and some goggles, I was also concerned about what the kids would do.

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

Great bangstx, I can't wait to meet you! You'll be able to recognize my husband and myself by our mugs we are taking that they talk about here on TripAdvisor. Mine is pink and his is blue.

Syracuse
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

Texaschick, I am going shopping tonight and will let you know what how you will be able to find us. Looking for some insulated mugs also!

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

Oh!!!! And, I bought this really cute hat, it looks like a cowboy straw hat kind of but it's really cute, you know, one of those kind that the sides are bent up to make it look worn. Anyway, my husband talked me into it and...........I have had braces for the past 4 years and I got them off yesterday! yea!

Syracuse
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Breezes Punta Cana and teenagers?

Ok, straw hat and pink mug, sounds like a party!!! Just look for the mom with two kids that are both taller than her. I have been looking for big mugs around here, not much need for them in my neck of the woods!