We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Secrets

I have a silly question regarding what they provide at the Secrets Resorts. Do they provide you with the normal hotel type of things such as a hairdryer, soaps, shampoo/conditioner, pool towels, etc. I am packing as neat as I can but of course, I always overpack and I am trying to prevent that this trip. We are leaving on Monday and can't wait. The suitcases are on the bedroom floor and slowly getting filled up!

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets

"All suites provide guests with a luxurious four post canopy bed, Jacuzzi for two, bathrobes, separate shower, air conditioning, satellite TV including HBO, Cinemax and other channels, mini-bar restocked daily with soft drinks, beer, and water, telephone, safe deposit box, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and 24-hour room service. " from their website.

I'm going to start packing this weekend and want to try not to overpack as well. I'm still taking my hairdryer as most hotels don't work as well. I know they provide the pool towels too, but you have to be careful to return them or you get charged.

London, KY
Level Contributor
183 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets

They also have very nice size toiletries, Shampoo, shower gel, soap, sunscreen spf8, cotton swaps, etc. No need to bring a blow dryer, the ones in the room work great. Any other questions about Secret, feel free to email me, SumthinabotMary@aol.com