We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes June 24th

Syracuse
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Breezes June 24th

Hi, just wondering if anyone was going to be at Breezes Punta Cana the 24th - 29th. I am taking my two teenage children and plan on doing an excursion or two. Any recomendations?

knj
Rotherham England
Level Contributor
122 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes June 24th

Hi I went last year with 2 teenage girls and am returning with our friends also in August between us we have got 4 teenage girls. last year they didnt want to do anything apart from the sea. This year we are wanting to fly to ocean world which apparantly you can do. Your teenagers will love the freedom they dont have to ask you for money its great. Enjoy

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes June 24th

Hey NewYorker38,

We will be there June 22-29 with our two sons. They are 8 and 13. Maybe we will see you there!

Syracuse
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes June 24th

My daughter is 19 and my son is 14. We are thinking about doing the dune buggy excursion. But we will just have to see whats going on. Also we would love to try parasailing.

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Breezes June 24th

I will have to tell my 13 year old that there will be someone there close to his age. He looks much older as he is almost 5'11" and around 150 lbs. That will be super because we get there on the 22nd and are having our renewal ceremony on the 23rd and then after that the rest of the trip is just relaxation and no schedule! yea!!!

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Breezes June 24th

NewYorker, I can't wait to meet ya'll. We will have our insulated mugs that everyone keeps talking about, mine is hot pink and my husbands is blue. Last year on vacation my husband hung out with a group from your part of the country almost the entire time. They were allot of fun!

Syracuse
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Breezes June 24th

Sounds good, I know my son is wondering what he will do. He has never been snorkling but I think he might enjoy it.

Syracuse
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Breezes June 24th

I can't wait! it sounds like you guys are alot of fun. I will have to remember to bring my mug, thanks for the reminder.

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Breezes June 24th

Dane, my 13 year old, likes to snorkle but his favorite thing is to get the boogie boards and try and ride the waves in. I hope we have good waves there. I think I saw somewhere that the waves are pretty good there. My name is Cathy, my husband is Roger (aka Bubba), then there's Dane and Buck our 8 year old. I promise we aren't as backwoods hick as our names make us sound. lol

Syracuse
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Breezes June 24th

Hey Cathy- My name is Jill, my daughter is Amanda and son Mark. We should have a good time, my son loves the water. My kids are both a taller than me (i am 5'1), my daughter has red hair and my son has dirty blonde. The kids have never been to the caribbean before. So it should be a lot of fun, I am trying not to let the negative replies get me down.

knj
Rotherham England
Level Contributor
122 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breezes June 24th

hopr you lot have a good time. I hope you let us know what its like. I cant wait 8 weeks tomorrow.