We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can u have drinks brought to you while on the beach at...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northeast
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Can u have drinks brought to you while on the beach at...

Hi DR experts!

I'm planning a trip to Caribbean in Nov. and I'm considering Punta Cana at an Iberostar or Secrets. Do they serve you alcoholic drinks on the beach? Meaning--if you are lounging in a beach chair, does a waitress/waiter come and take drink orders?

I just returned from the IB Lindo in Mexico (which I enjoyed) and you had to go to the beach bar for drinks, so I'm wondering if Punta cana is the same.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can u have drinks brought to you while on the beach at...

Hi Ithamm, Lindo Rocks! I was there last year and year before last!

I was also at the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus last year and they do have drink service on the beach out of the El Faro beach bar.

Enjoy,

all the best,

baltobabe/mt

UK
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Can u have drinks brought to you while on the beach at...

hi lthamm i have been twice to the iberostar dominicana and its brilliant! well worth going! they do have waiters to take drink orders and collect glasses on the beach and around the pool! they serve alcoholic drinks all day everywhere so no chance of staying sober! if they are busy we had to order drinks at the bar a couple of time but hardly ever and we went in the two busiest times , august and xmas last year! hope this helped, we loved it and are returning in august of this year again! bye

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can u have drinks brought to you while on the beach at...

At Secrets Excellence you will get served on the beach.

If you sit to the left end of the resort on the beach there is a waitress who will ask you for drink orders. She also brings mamosas in the mornings to everyone sitting out there.

Also there is a lady from the spa who goes around giving free 10 minute massages on the beach as well.....All very decadent.

Hope this help

Northeast
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can u have drinks brought to you while on the beach at...

THANKS everyone!!