We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Sunscape the Beach next week, Bad weather???

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Going to Sunscape the Beach next week, Bad weather???

Hi all! Going to sunscape the beach next week and i have been watching Accuweather.com, shows mostly cloudy and possible thunderstorms for most of the week :(. i am taking my 9 yo and 5 yo and hubby.......what do they have there for when the weather is bad. also, is their rain usually short lived like in other carribbean places?

Thanks!

New York
Level Contributor
88 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Sunscape the Beach next week, Bad weather???

hello....Myself 30 yrs old and my boyfriend 35yrs old just returned from Sunscape The Beach....We had 9 wonderful sunny,hot days....Don't believe all the weather reports you see....We too saw thunderstorms and mostly cloudy reports.....It did rain one day from 1 in the afternoon till late in the night but then the next day was beautiful....It rained another day for like 5 minutes and we actually stayed in the water....I'm sure they have activities when it rains too.....

If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at crzem@optonline.net....just write question about STB in the subject line.....I will write a review in a day or two....I just got back yesterday....

Hope this helped....

Michele