We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction at Palladium Bavaro/Palace complex

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoney Creek Ontario
Level Contributor
649 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Construction at Palladium Bavaro/Palace complex

Anyone know of construction at this site. Read that a few restaurants are closed. Hope to be going here a a couple of months and not sure if this news is correct. Thanks for any info.

Vancouver,B.c.
Level Contributor
494 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Construction at Palladium Bavaro/Palace complex

elsiemon

Returned mid April and construction was in the Fiesta Palace. No restaurants were closed at that time and I wouldn't think there would be now since the construction was on the villas.

Any other questions just ask me through my adviser name....look up beachluver

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
719 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Construction at Palladium Bavaro/Palace complex

I was there for the last two weeks of April. They were closing the beach restaurant at that time to repair the roof. I am sure that it probably open by now. The only other construction was on a closed section of the resort that they are upgrading. Still many other restaurants open to enjoy. If you are going in a couple of months most of the upgrades should be finished by then. What a beautiful resort! Have a great time! We are returning next spring and will have a long wait. My husband suggested last night that we go for a week in August. Have to check out the price.

Stoney Creek Ontario
Level Contributor
649 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Construction at Palladium Bavaro/Palace complex

Thanks to both of you for your replies. This resort gets excellent reviews, planning on going later this year.