We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

canada
Level Contributor
548 posts
1 review
Save Topic
anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

hey everyone! if youve got any questions let me know! id be more than happy to answer, both are great resorts.

ny
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

hey, im going to lti may 24-30, booked a room in the cayena section, just wondering what you thought of it, i read so many bad reviews im a little worried! but im hoping to be surprised-

Jenna

canada
Level Contributor
548 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

hey jenna...seriously NO NEED at allllll to be worried about this resort. my family and I were very upset that it was all booked up this year because we wanted to return, so we had to unfortunetely book at another resort (which was very nice, but we wouldve like to return to LTI) when I was there in 2004, they had just finished building the cayena which is an extension on the actual LTI complex, but the people staying in the cayena section have access to everythying on the LTI complex. (including your own pool which LTI complex guests arent aloud to use) however on the LTI complex there are 2 very large BEAUTIFUL pools. also, the service at the resort is amazing I've never seen anything like it, they are there for your every need and its wonderful how much they want you to have a great time. While i was there the animation team was absolutely wonderful, energetic and very happy! the beach is gorgeous, and not loud..it is very relaxing, and there is no music or anything on the beach itself (besides when they do aerobics at noon) so its very peaceful. I saw one of the rooms in the cayena section and it was very beautiful, the room that i had on the LTI complex wasnt anything special, it was clean and simple..which was great because I dont really care for my room to be that fancy anyway because who stays in their room all day! food wasnt anything like gourmet chef cooking but it was pretty good and I am generally a picky eater and had no problem choosing something to eat every night. nightly entertainment was very entertaining! i loved going to see the shows! then afterwards they have a disco which many people go to, to have a few drinks and dance with the animation staff. it was alright, good fun. overall we LOVED this resort and would return in an instant! if you have any other questions please dont be shy to ask! i'll be checking regularly!

ny
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

oh gosh, im sooo relieved to hear that- im leaving tomorrow morning, im excited now- i also wanted to ask you, what exactly is the dress code for dinner- i read somewhere that no open toed sandals were allowed, and that women must wear long pants? let me know, and ill def. let you know how it went-

thanks,

Jenna

canada
Level Contributor
548 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

hey jenna! yeah honestly dont worry ONE BIT. you're going to have an amazing time, and please dont forget to tell me how it went ok! tell me how the animation team is. dress code for men at the buffet is long pants, and no sandals, women can wear whatever they want, doesnt matter, i never had a problem wearing anything. most of the time i wore i nice jean skirt and top with sandals, and it was fine. on the other hand if you're going to the seafood restaurant, you cannot wear open toe sandals because its very very fancy, but other than that you should be fine! have a great trip! cant wait to here from you!

North York Ontario
Level Contributor
698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

This is an example of a good thread! Informative, people helping people and support. I like it :)

canada
Level Contributor
548 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

haha definately encore! just wanna lead people in the right direction

Maryland
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

Will be staying at ocean bavaro from 6-27 til 7-4. Do you have spa prices? Any particular block that you would recommend?

Thanks

Toronto
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

hello.

heading down to the ocean bavaro this weekend.. any thoughts?

were looking for a fun in the sun holiday.. were beach bums but would also like to visit the area.

have seen mixed reviews.. seems really busy..

your thoughts?

thanks

Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

I stayed at the Ocean Bavaro Spa & Beach resort the first week of May....and I did the spa...we cost $60 USD and here is what we got....10 minutes in the sauna, served with a cool glass of Iced tea half way through....then we were swept off to a massage room...we were covered in a cucumber body wrap and exfoliation and left for 20 minutes......then they walk you to a shower to rinse off....then they take you back and do a facial massage, and full body massage...the package came with 1/2 hour but we extended it for 1 hour and it was well worth it!!!

Mentioned in this post
Bavaro
Bavaro
Dominican Republic
Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: anyone have any questions about ocean bavaro or LTI let me...

OH and I recommend block 5 or 6...we were in 5 and 6 was right behind us...but it was central to everything....have fun!!!