We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We Did it!! We successfully switched to Sunscape The...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Telford, PA
Level Contributor
209 posts
Save Topic
We Did it!! We successfully switched to Sunscape The...

I'm happy to say that we successfully switched our reservations over from Sunscape Grand to Sunscape the Beach due to construction at the Grand during our stay. It took a little negotiating but it turned out that the Grand's sales manager was very generous and agreed to let us switch for no charge!! It pays to be persistant. Now I have to start my research all over again!!! I think we made a good choice!!

Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: We Did it!! We successfully switched to Sunscape The...

hey Jill congrats! Great job! Lots of reviews to read I'm sure your going to love it! I'm sure you can get alot of your questions answered here! Now, how excited are you? Cheers Lorna

New York
Level Contributor
88 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We Did it!! We successfully switched to Sunscape The...

Hello Jillmomof3....I'm so happy for you that you successfully switched hotels...I just hope my trip will be one that I will want to talk about when I get back because of all this talk about rain that's going on....I really hope it doesn't rain my whole time there....You definately will get a review from me when I get back....I leave this saturday.....Congrats on the switch and I knew that being persistant would pay off for you.....

Michele

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We Did it!! We successfully switched to Sunscape The...

Congradulations!! You have to be tough with these tour operators. Friends just got married there 2 weeks ago and loved it!! Have a great vacation.