We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel is best

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel is best

right then- im looking to going back, which hotel is the best for nightlife and things to do during day.. allegro was cr_ap.. so honest opinion please.. either in punta cana or in puerto plata? will be a few of us aged between 21-25

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: which hotel is best

alrite Mish lol.. web page addy- internet page, ZAPPING?? what lol.. thats sounds like something u use to kill fleas ;o) our english is soooooooo different to the american english, i get confused when u talk bout chips -which is crisps for us. Just re-read ur thread and yup u sound very english ;o). Was an addict befor hols-even worse now, cant wait for next hols,and yup it would be such a laff if we were all at the same resort-same time.. dont think they would know what would have hit them ;o).. just got my friend who's a DJ to scroll thru his cd's to find my 'follow the leader'' tune we had on our booze cruise, it feel's like im back on my hols when i hear it :o)

Far From Nutjobs
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: which hotel is best

OK, here is the web page addy for Breezes:

http://www.breezes.com/

They played "follow the leader" at least 5 times a day at Breezes. So I'll practice my England English and you probably won't recognize me with my new accent. ;0)

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: which hotel is best

lol Mish- would u have the proper ONE'S english toff accent (posh people). 5 times a day of hearing that song.. so i guess u know it of by heart by know Mish?

Elenid :o)

Far From Nutjobs
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: which hotel is best

Oh yeah. My 5 yr. old even knows it. He keeps singing all the songs from Breezes. I'm so pissed I didn't get the Breezes CD of all of these songs. I was thinking, "I don't think I'd want to hear these songs again after I hear them 5 times a day." But, of course, I was wrong......I should have just got it for my son. There is a chicken song/dance and one that goes "uno,dos,tres" and he sings and does the dances all the time.

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: which hotel is best

i know!! i work in a nursery and and when changing nappies etc- i start to sing un-dos-tres to myself, and start to swing my hips from side to side. yup i get funny looks!! i cand send u the follow the leader song if u like to keep ur 5yr old happy?? is it the birdie song u mean by the chicken dance??

Far From Nutjobs
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: which hotel is best

I don't know about the birdie. It was definitely more of a chicken. I don't even recall any words, just a chiken clucking to a beat.

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: which hotel is best

we didn't get these funky tunes at the boring allegro! tried looking on the web, but cant find the uno.dos,tres song except for a spanglish ricky martin version which doesn't quite sound like the one in the resorts. Mish u'll just have to fly over to pick the cd up for ur kid lol (dont think he would mind really would he) ;o)

Far From Nutjobs
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: which hotel is best

Yes hyper, that sounds like the best plan yet. Are you coming with? :0)

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: which hotel is best

MISH, i'd be the first in line at the airport if i had the chance, it would be my only way of getting out of the post punta cana blues lol.. give me my rum punch and a swig of mamajuana and im there !!