We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

punta cana princess

melbourne, florida
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
punta cana princess

Whose been to Punta Cana Princess lately????

Manateeboy

melbourne,Fl.

Ontario, Canada
Destination Expert
for Sudbury
Level Contributor
570 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: punta cana princess

I was there in December. It was amazing. It's a smaller adults only resort. The grounds are beautiful, the staff was great, and it was super clean.

Have a great trip!

Minne-snow-ta
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: punta cana princess

We were there in April; it's fantastic.

You can see my review and photos if you click on my screen name!

It's a smaller more compact resort; easy for navigating to the lobby, restaurants, beach and pool. It shares ala carte restaurant restaurant privileges with the 2 sister resorts; Caribe and Tropical Princess. There are little trolley cars you can take out front of the lobby to get to the other 2.

We did the VIP for about $6.50 more per day each (upgraded through our tour operator) which we felt was well worth it! (Free massages, premium brands of liquor, champagne, free meal at one of the gourmet restaurants, one free watersport activity, internet time or computer service in the room for a nominal charge).

Any specific questions feel free to ask!

Laval, Québec...
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: punta cana princess

I was there recently with two friends (27/05 to 03/06), We loved it, sure you will too. They really do do their best to please. BTW, wonderful that it's adults only - what are vacations for - R E LA X A T - I O N .! ! ! And the property is immaculant!

Have a great time, you won't be dissapointed for sure.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,047 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: punta cana princess

Was there last month. PM me wirth any questions you may have.

barb

Toronto
Level Contributor
381 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: punta cana princess

Just there June 24-July 1...best time of my life! Let me know if you have questions!!! I love talking about this resort :)

Julia

Calif.
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: punta cana princess

Hi barb 111, Just a few questions for you about Punta Cana Princess. I'm taking my son who is 24 with us and he is concerned that only newlyweds and couples go to this resort. Please advise me of this and if so where else should we stay. I love all the positives about this resort, but don't want my son to put a damper on things and complain. Also, can you snorkel off the beach their or somewhere close? Thanks for you reply!!

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: punta cana princess

sunlover: Perfect for your 24yr old because you have full access to the next door Tropical Princess/Caribe Princess with 3 pools, activities coming out of your ears, 5 restaurants, 2 gourmet restaurants, 1 creperie, ice cream bar, 1 buffet, 2 beach grills and bars, pool bar, nightly show, lobby party, disco at the gates, Fun fun fun. the resorts are both quite small and compact so next door is not far away. The choice is his. If he wants to be in an adults only ambiance he can, if he wants a bit more "action" then next door he can go. You will have the best of both worlds.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,047 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: punta cana princess

Sonlover, when we were there, we saw quite a few groups of young men and women around that age, who did not all appear to be couples. I think he will have a great time.

barb

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,047 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: punta cana princess

Sorry, I forgot to answer the second part of the question. The snorkling is not great right at the hotel. We did one snorkle trip, and unfortunately, the water was quite rough and not very enjoyable. Other days, people reported better times. I think it would definitely be worth trying!!

barb

Toronto
Level Contributor
381 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: punta cana princess

I agree with Dropusaline and Barb, I also responded to your question via PM!! I am 24 and though I am not single, I met many people at the PCP and at the Caribe around my age!! You will all love it!

Julia