We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Punta Cana May 14th anyone else going?

Miami, FL
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Topic
First time to Punta Cana May 14th anyone else going?

Counting the days to May 14th for our trip to Punta Cana. Staying at the Melia Caribe Tropical. I am so excited. I hope we have good weather. I want a tan. :-)

Alabama
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: First time to Punta Cana May 14th anyone else going?

Maria, I am going to Breezes Punta Cana on May 14. Do you know how close that is to Melia Caribe Tropical? My husband and I plan on checking out the other resorts so we may head that way if it's not too far! Bamababe

OH
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First time to Punta Cana May 14th anyone else going?

Hi,

My Wife and I are going to be at the Paradisius resort in Punta Cana along Bavaro Beach starting May 14th. We were there last year and loved the area. We can certainly recomend you go on the "Outback Safari tour".

Miami, FL
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: First time to Punta Cana May 14th anyone else going?

Bamababe, go to the link below and you can see all the resorts in Punta Cana and how far they are from each other. We also want to check out other resorts, you guys should come to the Melia Caribe if you can. My husband and I are going and another couple.

Miami, FL
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: First time to Punta Cana May 14th anyone else going?

The link for the map of Punta Cana

www.solartours.com/CS_Hotels_Map_List.asp…

Miami, FL
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: First time to Punta Cana May 14th anyone else going?

Hallrunner, we want to go on the Outback Safari. Heard some good comments on that one. We also want to go to Saona Island because it sounds like its a beautiful place to see. Did you go there last time you were there?