We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape "The Beach" Any and all information!!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sunscape "The Beach" Any and all information!!

Hey everyone. I'm hoping to get any and all information that you might have on Sunscape "The Beach" just outside of Punta Cana. I'm going with a large wedding party and have become in un-official informer. And tips, tid-bits or gossip is very much welcome and appreiceated. Thanks so much!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sunscape "The Beach" Any and all information!!

I'll ask the bride why she decided on this place, and who's helping her. I'll bring back tons of pictures and let you know what everyone thought.

Kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Sunscape "The Beach" Any and all information!!

Yesenia Espinal

Groups & Conventions Manager

Wedding Coordinator

Sunscape The Beach Punta Cana

Tel 1-809-682-0404 Ext 61115

Fax 1-809-552-6183

gyc@sunscapethebeach.com.do

weddings@sunscapethebeach.com.do

www.sunscaperesorts.com.do

England
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sunscape "The Beach" Any and all information!!

Hey Jessica,

I will be there with my hubby 13-27 June - Will look out for you. What date are you getting married?

Michigan
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Sunscape "The Beach" Any and all information!!

Hello Jessica and Teddibear...... I'll also be at Sunscape June 12-19th. This is my 4th trip to the DR. I stayed at Secrets last year. Looking forward to a wonderful trip, maybe we'll see you there :).

Cheryl

usa
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Sunscape "The Beach" Any and all information!!

duddits, thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I have not had a very good experience with Yesenia recently via email. Last time I heard from her, she said she didn't see the last four emails from me because they all must've been in her "junk" mailbox.

I guess I'm just trying to get feedback from people who've had an actual wedding there or seen it themself.

If anyone has insight on weddings at Sunscape the beach, please contact me at a_maganda_pinay@hotmail

Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Sunscape "The Beach" Any and all information!!

Hey everyone. Ok... Teddibear- I'm not the one getting married. One of my dance teachers is. And to Chris-n-Cheryl, I'll definately be looking out for you guys, too. Closer to the date I'll start a new topic and get everyone who is going that week on the same level. :D Talk to you all soon! And Remember, if you have any information about "The Beach", please let me know. Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Sunscape "The Beach" Any and all information!!

Just wanted to bump this up again. Hope you all don't mind! Remember to leave any tips you can think of. Thanks!

Kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Sunscape "The Beach" Any and all information!!

There were suppose to be people that came back on the May 9th from having there wedding there,waiting for there review...