We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

football

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
h2o
uk
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
football

I going to sirenis tropical 4th/18th of may, my husband and sons want to watch a man united match does anyone know if thay show football or will we have to go in to punta cana .

london
Level Contributor
436 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: football

most hotels have fox sports which shows the english footie..if its on sky sports and prem plus they normally show it plus extra vital games....remember the time difference....an lastly as an arsenal supporter may i wish your team all the worst luck possible except when they play chelsea...ps shame about the cup final its our second home so no joy for you there either

Formby, United...
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: football

i also need to know if there's any chance of watching the second leg of liverpool vs chelsea in the champions league.

i'm leaving for breezes on monday for two week and will miss it. damm it.

ps come on the reds....

h2o
uk
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: football

thanks for that i am not a big football fan but i will pass on your info , have a great holiday .

UK
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: football

being a Millwall supporter myself I wont be too bothered by missing any games out there lol but usually the big games are shown on the sports bars or bars with big screens you can request this or as already said in the room you may pick it up my hubby has done this before also.

take care and hope your team wins whoever it is as long as its not Man U or West Ham !!! LOL

Tina