We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spiders at Bavaro Princess

Ohio
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spiders at Bavaro Princess

Just wondering if you see many spiders at the Bavaro Princess?

I'm afraid of spiders and with the warm climate and rain forest, aare there any tarantulas?

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spiders at Bavaro Princess

There's a subject Encorefun hasn't touched yet!!!!!! LOL

Can't wait to see that one! LOL LOL LOL

Phobia, I have not seen any when I was there! Have a good vacation!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Spiders at Bavaro Princess

I was there last year and didn't see any either. You are in a tropical country with warmer weather but I believe you would be safe.

Bella. Don't tell encore today she may sell her brewery and take her snakes with her. lol.....

Edmonton
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Spiders at Bavaro Princess

I was at the Allegro and saw only one spider. It was down by the beach huts where the vendors are. A lot of places will sell a taratule in a frame, but that is probably as close as you will get to one unless you are heading out into the jungle!

Sault Ste Marie, ON
Level Contributor
502 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spiders at Bavaro Princess

I have to say we say 1 (small) spider in our washroom while there last week. It was the ONLY bug we saw, and they fumigated 2 days later.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Spiders at Bavaro Princess

Orange P,,,,, saw the same one but found out later it was a beer cap unside down with some seaweed on it......lol

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Spiders at Bavaro Princess

I appologize.. it was upside down........

Edmonton
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Spiders at Bavaro Princess

Gawd, my spelling of tarantula was atrocious in my previous post! Usually I proof read before clicking! Seriously though, you don't need to be afraid of the spiders! It's the wolves and cougars on the beach that are more worrisome! The wolves and cougars have been brought in from their natural habitats by big silver birds. The wolves can be identified by their markings....hairy chests, distended bellies, and strange bits of lycra in varying colours stretched across their nether regions. The cougars are easily identified by their frosted hair, large gold jewellery, and for some reason they tend to wear the skin of leopards in the form of bikinis and tight mini skirts. :)

North York Ontario
Level Contributor
698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Spiders at Bavaro Princess

That was funny Orange Popsicle. :)

london
Level Contributor
472 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply