We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please Help

bham england
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Please Help

I have a holiday booked at the Grand Paradise Bavaro for 5 weeks time and have just recieved a letter from my tour operator to say a new hotel is being built next door. Has anyone been lately, whats the noise like, is there dust everywhere, would it be advisable to ask to move to another hotel. There are 9 of us aged from 8 to 62, and would like a peaceful fun holiday. PLEASE HELP

New York
Level Contributor
265 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please Help

From what I read in the many many reviews. there are one or two buildings that are right next to the construction. If you stay in the other buildings (don���t know which ones they are?) you should not have a problem. I read good reviews about this place. I.e. bang for the buck. I am booking a trip to this resort in a few days and will travel end of may or june.

I'm sure since you are staying for five weeks they will accomodate you. I am booking a trip to this resort for end of may or june travel.

Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please Help

I stayed at the Grand Paradise Bavaro last April and it was my first time to Punta Cana. The resort is nice size, not to big, the staff are amazing, the grounds are clean, food great. I don't think a little noise would hurt!

italy
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Please Help

Hi Latino_Pricess, do you have some pictures of the animation staff? I've been to Grand Paradise last January but I forgot to keep my camera with me.....

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
258 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Please Help

Was at the GPB in March. Didn't notice much noise at all. Reception told us half of buildings 1 and 2, the side facing construction, were not being used.

bham england
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please Help

thanks for all your answers