We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iberostar bavaro? dominicana? punta cana?

Massachusettes
Level Contributor
154 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
iberostar bavaro? dominicana? punta cana?

I'm trying to decide which of the three hotels to stay at.

Has anyone been to more that one to compare?

St. Thomas, VI
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: iberostar bavaro? dominicana? punta cana?

Just got back from a week stay at bavaro. By far the nicest of the three. If you stay there you get access to all 3 hotels. Very nice rooms, great beach(the pool is very crowded) and the food is ok.

Western...
Level Contributor
953 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: iberostar bavaro? dominicana? punta cana?

I stayed at the Bavaro. I'm glad I did. You have full use of all 3 hotels, where if you stay at the other two you don't. The buildings on the Bavaro side have I believe 8 rooms per building and lots of plants between buildings. The Punta Cana and the Dominicana are mirror images of each other and long 2 story buildings. They are nicely landscaped, but don't have that bungallo feeling to them. The Bavaro side had mini suites... I'm not sure about the other two.

If there is not that much difference in price, stay at the Bavaro. If it's big bucks to upgrade, stay at the other two... you'll still have a great time.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: iberostar bavaro? dominicana? punta cana?

I would stay at the Iberostar Bavaro if you can. The Bavaro has all roomy Jr suites, the others do not. The Bavaro allows you access to all 3 resorts, the others do not. This gives you more choices in dining too. We absolutely loved the Bavaro. Good luck - hope you love it too!!

rocky hill, ct
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: iberostar bavaro? dominicana? punta cana?

Bavaro! It has jr. suites which are really nice.

I concur with the others respones.!

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
198 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: iberostar bavaro? dominicana? punta cana?

Our group stayed at the Iberostar Dominicana in January and we really liked it. It is less expensive than Bavara. Punta Cana is the mirror image of Dominicana. It is a rather large resort though. We're going again this coming January and we're staying at a smaller resort this time, (Sunscape Grande) just for something different.